***The DEADLINE for abstract submissions has been extended until 12 noon (EST) on Sunday, October 5, 2014.***
Undergraduate and graduate students who participate in the following NSF programs* are invited to submit abstracts for the 2015 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM:
- Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (AGEP);
- Centers of Research Excellence in Science and Technology (CREST);
- Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation (EFRI-REM) Scholars;
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities Undergraduate Program (HBCU-UP);
- Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP) and LSAMP Bridges to the Doctorate;
- National Society of Black Physicists (NSBP) Scholars;
- Research in Disabilities Education (RDE);
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REUs); and
- Tribal Colleges and Universities Program (TCUP).
*The National Society of Black Physicists (NSBP) is working with AAAS to increase the number of African American and other underrepresented minority physics students who participate in the ERN conference.
The conference will be held on February 19-21, 2015, in Washington, D.C.
All student poster and oral presentations will be scheduled for Friday, February 20, 2015 or Saturday, February 21, 2015.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please review the abstract submission guidelines prior to beginning the submission process.
Abstract Submission Process
To begin the abstract submission process, please access the following link:
Key dates related to the abstract submission process:
- The deadline for abstract submissions is Friday at MIDNIGHT (PST) on October 3, 2014.
- Abstract rejection and acceptance notification emails will be sent to all primary authors after November 11, 2014.