2020 ERN Conference Information
The 2020 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM will be held in Washington, D.C., on February 6-8, 2020.
The conference begins Thursday evening on February 6th and concludes at midnight on Saturday, February 8th.
The 2020 ERN Conference registration fee is $500. This fee includes the conference meals that are indicated on the conference agenda.
To register for the 2020 ERN Conference, please access the ERN Conference Registration site here.
Conference Registration Deadline
The conference registration deadline is January 3, 2020.
***THERE IS NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT.***
Payment by Check or Purchase Order
If you are paying by check, please make ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO: AAAS
Mailing address for ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS:
Attn: Deneen Brown
1200 New York Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20005
***A COMPLETE list of registrants, along with confirmation numbers, should be included with ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS.***
- The conference cancellation deadline is January 6, 2020.
- If you do NOT cancel your registration by the January 6, 2020 deadline, you will be charged the $500 registration fee, even if you DO NOT attend the conference.
- To cancel your registration, please follow the instructions provided within the registration confirmation email.
- ALL refund requests must be received by January 6, 2020.
- Refunds for check payments will be issued after the close of the conference.
- Refunds for credit card online payments will be issued until January 6, 2020.
***Refund requests will not be accepted after January 6, 2020. There will be no exceptions.***