The 2022 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM will be held in Washington, D.C., on February 3-5, 2022.
The conference begins Thursday evening on February 3rd and concludes at midnight on Saturday, February 5th.
Vaccinations are now a requirement for the upcoming ERN Conference. Please review the AAAS Event Vaccination and Liability statement.
The 2022 ERN Conference registration fee will be $500. This fee includes the conference meals that are indicated on the conference agenda.
To register for the 2022 ERN Conference, please access the ERN Conference Registration site available here: https://cvent.me/7ylBa4.
Conference Registration Deadline
The conference registration deadline is December 3, 2021..
***THERE IS NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT.***
Exhibitor information and registration will be available in the coming weeks.
The 2022 ERN Conference will be held at the Washington Marriott Marquis hotel. The hotel is located at 901 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Washington, DC 20001.
To book your hotel reservation at the conference hotel, please access the following link:
***Reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.***
The DEADLINE to reserve your hotel accommodations at the Washington Marriott Marquis hotel is January 6, 2022.
Payment by Check or Purchase Order
If you are paying by check, please make ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO: AAAS
Mailing address for ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS:
Attn: Deneen Brown
1200 New York Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20005
To forward a purchase order or request an invoice: Please forward documents or request to firstname.lastname@example.org
***A COMPLETE list of registrants, along with confirmation numbers, should be included with ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS.***
- The conference cancellation deadline is typically early January. It will be announced when the registration opens.
- If you do NOT cancel your registration by the deadline, you will be charged the registration fee, even if you DO NOT attend the conference.
- To cancel your registration, please follow the instructions provided within the registration confirmation email.
- ALL refund requests must be received by January 6, 2022.
- Refunds for check payments will be issued after the close of the conference.
- Refunds for credit card online payments will be issued until January 6, 2022.
***Refund requests will not be accepted after January 6, 2022. There will be no exceptions.***