2022 ERN Conference Information
The 2022 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM will be held in Washington, D.C., on February 3-5, 2022.
The conference begins Thursday evening on February 3rd and concludes at midnight on Saturday, February 5th.
The 2022 ERN Conference registration fee will be announced closer to registration. This fee includes the conference meals that are indicated on the conference agenda.
To register for the 2022 ERN Conference, please access the ERN Conference Registration site when it is made available.
Conference Registration Deadline
The conference registration deadline is typically early January. It will be announced when registration opens..
***THERE IS NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT.***
Payment by Check or Purchase Order
If you are paying by check, please make ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO: AAAS
Mailing address for ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS:
Attn: Deneen Brown
1200 New York Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20005
***A COMPLETE list of registrants, along with confirmation numbers, should be included with ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS.***
- The conference cancellation deadline is typically early January. It will be announced when the registration opens.
- If you do NOT cancel your registration by the deadline, you will be charged the registration fee, even if you DO NOT attend the conference.
- To cancel your registration, please follow the instructions provided within the registration confirmation email.
- ALL refund requests must be received by early January. The exact date will be announced when registration opens.
- Refunds for check payments will be issued after the close of the conference.
- Refunds for credit card online payments will be issued until early January. An exact date will be announced when registration opens.
***Refund requests will not be accepted after early January. There will be no exceptions. An exact date will be announced when registration opens.***