The 2023 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM will be held in Washington, D.C. on February 9-11, 2023.
The conference begins Thursday evening on February 9th and concludes at midnight on Saturday, February 11th.
Vaccinations are now a requirement for the upcoming ERN Conference. Please review the AAAS Event Vaccination and Liability statement.
The 2023 ERN Conference registration fee will be $500. This fee includes the conference meals that are indicated on the 2023 ERN Tentative Agenda.
To register for the 2023 ERN Conference, please access the ERN Conference Registration site available here: https://cvent.me/0VV8be
Conference Registration Deadline
The conference registration deadline is 11:59pm PST on December 3, 2022.
***THERE IS NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT.***
Exhibitor registration is available on the ERN Conference registration site: https://cvent.me/0VV8be
After choosing “Register Now” – please choose Exhibitor as your registration type.
Fees, deadlines, and other information is available on the conference registration site under Supplemental Information – Exhibitor Info.
- Registration deadline is 11:59pm PST, Dec 3, 2022.
- Deadline to submit exhibitor descriptions – 11:59pm PST, Dec 9, 2022.
- Booth fee is $1100 and registration fee of $500 for each Representative
The 2023 ERN Conference will be held at the Omni Shoreham hotel. The hotel is located at 2500 Calvert Street NW, Washington, DC 20008.
To book your hotel reservation at the conference hotel, please access the following link: https://www.omnihotels.com/hotels/washington-dc-shoreham/meetings/emerging-researchers-natl-conf-in-stem-02042023
The DEADLINE to reserve your hotel accommodations at the Omni Shoreham hotel is 11:59pm EST on January 17, 2023.
***Reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.***
Payment by Check or Purchase Order
If you are paying by check, please make ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO: AAAS
Mailing address for ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS:
Attn: Deneen Brown
1200 New York Ave., NW
Washington, DC 20005
To forward a purchase order or request an invoice: Please forward documents or request to email@example.com
***A COMPLETE list of registrants, along with confirmation numbers, should be included with ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS.***
- The conference cancellation deadline is January 3, 2023.
- If you do NOT cancel your registration by the January 3, 2023 deadline, you will be charged the registration fee, even if you DO NOT attend the conference.
- To cancel your registration, please follow the instructions provided within the registration confirmation email.
- ALL refund requests must be received by January 3, 2023.
- Refunds for check payments will be issued after the close of the conference.
- Refunds for credit card online payments will be issued until January 3, 2023.
***Refund requests will not be accepted after January 3, 2023. There will be no exceptions.***