***CONFERENCE REGISTRATION DEADLINE: JANUARY 16, 2015.***
Exhibitor Registration Information
For the ERN Conference exhibit area, we are seeking:
- Graduate school exhibitors with information about summer undergraduate research opportunities, and graduate school programs and fellowships;
- STEM employers, including government, business, and academic sectors;
- Professional societies who offer travel grants for professional society meetings, as well as other STEM career and graduate school preparation opportunities for students; and
- Organizations that offer STEM international research and education activities.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
The conference registration fee is $400 per person. The registration fee covers all meals indicated on the conference agenda.
The exhibition table fee is $1,000. This fee includes one (1) six foot table, two (2) chairs, on-site signage, as well as exhibitor descriptions and information printed in the 2015 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference program book.
Exhibitor Registration Site
To register as an exhibitor, please access the ERN Conference in STEM Exhibitor Registration site.
- Thursday, February 19th: 8:00pm–10pm
- Friday, February 20th: 1:45pm–4:15pm
- Saturday, February 21st: 9:00am–12:30pm
Exhibit hall setup information and shipping information provided by Freeman Co. Inc.
- The deadline to register as an exhibitor is January 16, 2015. There will be NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION.
- The deadline to reserve your hotel accommodations at the Washington Hilton is January 16, 2015.
- The deadline to submit the description of your organization/institution to appear in the conference program book is January 12, 2015.
Offline Payment Information
Payment by Check or Purchase Order
If paying by check, please make ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO:
Mailing address for ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS:
Attn: Donna Behar
Education and Human Resources Programs
1200 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005
PURCHASE ORDERS may also be sent via fax to: 202-371-9849
***A COMPLETE list of registrants, along with confirmation numbers, should be included with ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS.***
- ALL Refund requests must be received by January 16, 2015.
- Refunds for credit card online payments will be issued until January 16, 2015.
- Refunds for check payments will be issued AFTER the close of the conference. But the refund request MUST be received by January 16, 2015.
***No requests for refunds will be accepted after January 16, 2015. There will be NO exceptions.***