Undergraduate and graduate students who participate in the following NSF programs* or other research programs around the country are invited to submit abstracts for the ERN Conference in STEM:
- Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (AGEP);
- Centers of Research Excellence in Science and Technology (CREST);
- Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation (EFRI-REM) Scholars;
- Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSI);
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities Undergraduate Program (HBCU-UP);
- Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP) and LSAMP Bridges to the Doctorate;
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REUs); and
- Tribal Colleges and Universities Program (TCUP).
The conference will be held in Washington, D.C., on February 9-11, 2023.
All student poster and oral presentations will be scheduled for Friday, February 10, 2023 or Saturday, February 11, 2023.
Abstract Submission Process
To begin the abstract submission process, please access the following link:
Submit Abstract Here: ERN Conference Abstract Submission Process
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please review the ERN-Conference-Abstract-Submission-Guidelines-ERN 2023 before submitting your abstract.
Please note: if your abstract was accepted for the 2022 ERN Conference you will need to re-submit abstract for the 2023 ERN conference.
Key dates related to the abstract submission process:
- The deadline for abstract submissions has received a final extension to 11:59 PM (PST) on Friday, September 16, 2022.
- Abstract rejection and acceptance notification emails will be sent to all primary authors after November 7, 2022.