The ERN 2024 Abstract Submission Process will be launched on August 28, 2023.
Undergraduate and graduate students who participate in the following NSF programs* or other research programs around the country are invited to submit abstracts for the ERN Conference in STEM:
- Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (AGEP);
- Centers of Research Excellence in Science and Technology (CREST);
- Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation (EFRI-REM) Scholars;
- Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSI);
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities Undergraduate Program (HBCU-UP);
- Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP) and LSAMP Bridges to the Doctorate;
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REUs); and
- Tribal Colleges and Universities Program (TCUP).
The conference is open to students who:
- Are currently registered in an undergraduate or graduate program at a U.S. college or university; and
- Have conducted undergraduate or graduate research in science, technology, engineering, or mathematics (STEM).
The conference will be held in Washington, D.C., on March 14 – 16, 2024.
All student poster and oral presentations will be scheduled for Friday, March 15, 2024 or Saturday, March 16, 2024.
Abstract Submission Site is OPEN
STEM Research Abstract Presentation Submissions opened on August 28, 2023 and will close at midnight (PST) on Sept. 22, 2023.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Please review the Abstract Submission Guidelines before submitting your abstract.
Key dates related to the abstract submission process:
- The deadline for abstract submissions is 11:59 PM (PST) on Friday, September 22, 2023.
- Abstract rejection and acceptance notification emails will be sent to all primary authors the week of October 20, 2023.
- Check out the roadmap for more important dates. Roadmap updated