Undergraduate and graduate students who participate in the following NSF programs* are invited to submit abstracts for the 2020 ERN Conference in STEM:
- Alliance for Graduate Education and the Professoriate (AGEP);
- Centers of Research Excellence in Science and Technology (CREST);
- Emerging Frontiers in Research and Innovation (EFRI-REM) Scholars;
- Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSI);
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities Undergraduate Program (HBCU-UP);
- Louis Stokes Alliances for Minority Participation (LSAMP) and LSAMP Bridges to the Doctorate;
- National Society of Black Physicists (NSBP) Scholars*;
- Research in Disabilities Education (RDE);
- Research Experiences for Undergraduates (REUs); and
- Tribal Colleges and Universities Program (TCUP).
*The National Society of Black Physicists (NSBP) is working with AAAS to increase the number of African American and other underrepresented minority physics students who participate in the ERN conference.
2020 ERN Conference Information Available Soon