February 24-25, 2021 | Washington, D.C.
(More information coming soon.)
The 2020 HBCU-UP/CREST PI/PD Meeting was held on February 5-6, 2020, in Washington, D.C.
The objective of the HBCU‐UP/CREST PI/PD Meeting was to provide Principal Investigators, Project Directors, and others with an opportunity to: (1) learn about and share STEM research results; (2) learn about and share innovative strategies for recruiting, preparing, and retaining undergraduate students; (3) learn about other grant opportunities at NSF; and (4) make new connections and create collaborations.
2020 HBCU-UP/CREST PI/PD Meeting Program Book
2020 HBCU-UP/CREST PI/PD Meeting Photo Gallery
2020 HBCU-UP/CREST PI/PD Meeting Plenary Session 3 Video
2020 HBCU-UP/CREST PI/PD Meeting Agenda
2020 HBCU-UP/CREST PI/PD Meeting Poster Presentation Schedule
Poster Presentation Guidelines
- The deadline to submit poster abstracts was EXTENDED to midnight (PST) on December 19, 2019, and is now CLOSED.
- The deadline to register for the HBCU-UP/CREST PI/PD meeting is January 3, 2020.
- The deadline to cancel your meeting registration is January 6, 2020.
- If you do NOT cancel your registration by the January 6, 2020 deadline, you will be charged the $150 registration fee, even if you DO NOT attend the meeting.
- The deadline to reserve hotel accommodations at the meeting hotel is January 10, 2020.***
***Hotel reservations are available on a first-come, first-served basis.