2020 Exhibitor Registration Information
For the ERN Conference exhibit hall we are seeking:
- Graduate school exhibitors with information about summer undergraduate research opportunities, graduate school programs and fellowships;
- STEM employers, including government, business, and academic sectors;
- Professional societies who offer travel grants for professional society meetings, as well as other STEM career and graduate school preparation opportunities for students; and
- Organizations that offer STEM international research and education activities.
- Thursday, February 6th: 8:00pm–10pm
- Friday, February 7th: 1:30pm–4:00pm
- Saturday, February 8th: 9:00am–12:30pm
Exhibitor Registration Fees
The conference registration fee is $500 per person. The registration fee covers all meals indicated on the conference agenda.
The exhibition table fee is $1,100. This fee includes one (1) six foot table, two (2) chairs, on-site signage, as well as exhibitor descriptions and information printed in the 2020 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM program book.
The TOTAL fee for one (1) exhibitor table + plus one (1) representative seated at that table is $1,600.
Exhibitor Registration Site
To register* as an exhibitor, please access the ERN Conference Exhibitor Registration site.
*ERN Conference exhibitors will be offered the option to track their booth engagement using Lead Capture. Exhibitors will be contacted with more info on this option as part of the 2020 ERN Exhibition
- The deadline to register as an exhibitor is January 3, 2020. There will be NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION.
- The deadline to reserve your hotel accommodations at the conference hotel* is January 10, 2020.
- The deadline to submit exhibitor descriptions to appear in the conference program book is December 13, 2019.
*Hotel accommodations at the conference hotel are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Offline Payment Information
Payment by Check or Purchase Order
If paying by check, please make ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO: AAAS
Mailing address for ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS:
Attn: Deneen Brown
Education and Human Resources Programs
1200 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005
***A COMPLETE list of registrants, along with confirmation numbers, should be included with ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS.***
- All conference and exhibitor registrations must be cancelled by January 6, 2020 to avoid paying the registration feels.
- If you do NOT cancel your registration by the January 6, 2020, you will be expected to pay the registration fees even if you DO NOT attend the conference.
- ALL refund requests must be received by January 6, 2020. This includes online credit card payments, as well as check payment refund requests.
- Refunds for check payments will be issued AFTER the close of the conference. But the refund request MUST be received January 6, 2020.
- Refunds for credit card online payments will be issued until January 6, 2020 .
***No requests for refunds will be accepted after January 6, 2020. There will be NO exceptions.***