Exhibitor Registration Information
For the ERN Conference exhibit hall we are seeking:
- Graduate school exhibitors with information about summer undergraduate research opportunities, graduate school programs and fellowships;
- STEM employers, including government, business, and academic sectors;
- Professional societies who offer travel grants for professional society meetings, as well as other STEM career and graduate school preparation opportunities for students; and
- Organizations that offer STEM international research and education activities.
- Thursday (2/9): Set-up begins at 9am.
- Thursday (2/9): 8:00pm–10pm
- Friday (2/10): 1:30pm–4:00pm
- Saturday (2/11): 9:00am–12:30pm
- Saturday (2/11): Breakdown begins at 12:30pm
Exhibitor Registration Fees
The conference registration fee is $500 per person. The registration fee covers all meals indicated on the conference agenda.
The exhibition table fee is $1,100. This fee includes one (1) six foot table, two (2) chairs, on-site signage, as well as exhibitor descriptions and information printed in the Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM program book.
The TOTAL fee for one (1) exhibitor table + plus one (1) representative seated at that table is $1,600.
Exhibitor Registration Site
Exhibitor registration is available through the main registration site.
Offline Payment Information
Payment by Check or Purchase Order
If paying by check, please make ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO: AAAS
Mailing address for ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS:
Attn: Deneen Brown
Education and Human Resources Programs
1200 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005
***A COMPLETE list of registrants, along with confirmation numbers, should be included with ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS.***
If you require shipping, packages can be sent starting on Tuesday, February 7th. The hotel’s shipping and receiving hours are Monday-Friday between 8am-4pm. Packages delivered to the Hotel are handled by the hotel’s Shipping and Receiving Department. Packages or materials of excessive weight or value must be approved for receipt by the Hotel prior to shipping. Packaging handling fees vary based upon the weight of the package and prevailing rate apply, currently from $5.00 per package to $50.00 per package for packages over 51 lbs. Each pallet or crate delivered to the Hotel is subject to a $200.00 handling charge. Shipping and receiving hours are 8:00am-4:00pm Monday through Friday. There is no storage space for crates.
Each shipment should have the following information listed below on the label:
Cassandra Jones / Ted Berntsen
Contact Phone: (202) 326-6410/ 202-756-5132
Group: American Association for the Advancement of Science, Emerging Researchers
National (ERN) Conference in STEM
Arrival: Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Property Address: Omni Shoreham Hotel
2500 Calvert Street, NW,
Washington, DC 20008
Box # of
Q: When is the registration and exhibitor descriptions deadline?
A: The registration deadline is by 12 midnight (PST) on December 3, 2022 and the deadline to submit exhibitor descriptions is on December 9, 2022.
Q: What is the cost to attend as an exhibitor?
A: Exhibitor booths are $1,100 and exhibitor registration is $500 for each representative.
Q: What are the exhibitor hours during the conference?
A: The exhibitor hours are as follows:
· Thursday, February 9, 2023 | 8:00pm – 10:00pm
· Friday, February 10, 2023 | 1:30pm – 4:00pm
· Saturday, February 11, 2023 | 9:00am – 12:30pm
Q: Is there Wi-Fi available at the conference and is there a charge?
A: There will be Wi-Fi access available at the conference at no additional cost.
Q: Can I choose my table assignment?
A: We are assigning spaces on a first-come, first-served basis. All booths are the same and exhibit layout will be shared with the registered exhibitors at a later date.