2019 Exhibitor Registration Information
For the ERN Conference exhibit hall we are seeking:
- Graduate school exhibitors with information about summer undergraduate research opportunities, graduate school programs and fellowships;
- STEM employers, including government, business, and academic sectors;
- Professional societies who offer travel grants for professional society meetings, as well as other STEM career and graduate school preparation opportunities for students; and
- Organizations that offer STEM international research and education activities.
Exhibitor Registration Fees
The conference registration fee is $450 per person. The registration fee covers all meals indicated on the conference agenda.
The exhibition table fee is $1,000. This fee includes one (1) six foot table, two (2) chairs, on-site signage, as well as exhibitor descriptions and information printed in the 2019 Emerging Researchers National (ERN) Conference in STEM program book.
The TOTAL fee for one (1) exhibitor table + plus one (1) representative seated at that table is $1,450.
Exhibitor Registration Site
To register as an exhibitor, please access the ERN Conference Exhibitor Registration site. (THE EXHIBIT HALL IS FULL TO CAPACITY.)
- Thursday, February 21st: 8:00pm–10pm
- Friday, February 22nd: 1:30pm–4:00pm
- Saturday, February 23rd: 9:00am–12:30pm
- The deadline to register as an exhibitor is January 25, 2019. There will be NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION.
- The deadline to reserve your hotel accommodations at the conference hotel* is January 18, 2019.
- The deadline to submit exhibitor descriptions to appear in the conference program book is January 11, 2019.
*Hotel accommodations at the conference hotel are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Offline Payment Information
Payment by Check or Purchase Order
If paying by check, please make ALL CHECKS PAYABLE TO: AAAS
Mailing address for ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS:
Attn: Donna Behar
Education and Human Resources Programs
1200 New York Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20005
PURCHASE ORDERS may also be sent via fax to: 202-371-9849
***A COMPLETE list of registrants, along with confirmation numbers, should be included with ALL CHECKS and PURCHASE ORDERS.***
- All conference and exhibitor registrations must be cancelled by February 1, 2019 to avoid paying the registration feels.
- If you do NOT cancel your registration by the February 1st deadline, you will be expected to pay the registration fees even if you DO NOT attend the conference.
- ALL refund requests must be received by February 1, 2019. This includes online credit card payments, as well as check payment refund requests.
- Refunds for check payments will be issued AFTER the close of the conference. But the refund request MUST be received February 1, 2019.
- Refunds for credit card online payments will be issued until February 1, 2019.
***No requests for refunds will be accepted after February 1, 2019. There will be NO exceptions.***